- Earning your APR shows you how public relations can achieve measurable results. You can show your employer a return on investment when you apply the knowledge, skills and abilities learned from Accreditation.
- The Universal Accreditation Board embraces REAL diversity. Having a diverse range of professionals is more than just a requirement for optics. Your organization is stronger and more relevant when it accurately represents the audience it serves.
- If you don’t have a public relations degree, your APR is comparable.
- You gain instant respect from your colleagues.
- Earning your APR gives you confidence and opens doors to new opportunities.
- Your APR gives you a competitive edge when job-seeking.
- Earning your APR teaches you the TRUE meaning of public relations. We are not spin doctors. We are not mouth-pieces. We are relationship-builders.
- You’ll no longer be scared of research. After Accreditation, you will embrace it!
- The Universal Accreditation Board takes ethics seriously. It reiterates that PR professionals don’t lie in order to spin a story. It’s against our Code of Ethics.
- You’ll learn that press releases, Facebook posts, and videos are meaningless without a strategy. They are tactics. Your strategies and tactics must support an overall goal to achieve maximum results.
Continuous learning will boost performance within and recognition for the PR profession.
It is well worth the time invested!
Marmie Tuerff Edwards, APR
Austin (TX) PRSA
LikeLiked by 1 person